Thursday 11 March 2010

Formula Dispensers - formula dispensers, baby


I got this initially because it had the single serving dispenser along with the 3 compartment dispenser and I thought it was the best deal.



I have used the Philips Avent Formula Dispenser / Snack Cup, BPA-Free, and this Munchkin one is much nicer. The cap is a bit tighter to open, which can be a pain, but I would call this a pro and not a con because there are less chances of spills in the diaper bag.



Another thing that makes this nicer than the Avent, is that it has a funnel shaped lid that allows for ALL of the formula to come out of the compartment and not leave any behind like I found was a frequent problem with the Avent, having to shake, tap and jostle the dispenser to get out the last bit.



If you don't line up the dividers of the compartments with the little grooves in the lid that show you it's locked in place, you may have formula from one compartment fall into the compartment you are pouring out, but I found this true with the Avent too.



Overall I would say this is a great product, and a much better deal since you get the bonus single serving dispenser and it's pretty much the same price as the Avent. Munchkin Powdered Formula Dispenser Combo Pack, Colors Vary

This product provides a great way to carry formula during the day or while traveling. I've never had a spill, and it takes up little room in both my baby back pack (which is small) and my husband's Diaper Dude bag (which he refuses to carry much in). Also, with the BPA and toxic worries with liquid formulas in cans and plastic bottles, we've learned powdered formula is the best way to go for now, and there's no small powdered container I know of yet. This also allows you to dispense not just for bottles (like the UMix bottle for just one serving), but for sippy cups and straw cups as well. I prefer the smaller dispenser for the day and the three-compartment dispenser for flying or day trips. The combo pack was perfect for our needs.

this dispenser is exactly what I have been looking for. It's also a great price. However, when dispensing from the three compartment container, there always seems to be some formula left in the compartment that can't quite come out. You have to really shake and tap to get the rest out. I fill 7 and sometimes 8 oz of formula which seems almost too much. I would not recommend filling more than 8 oz.



I use the smaller container to hold Cheerios which is perfect!

I'm surprised this has so many positive reviews. I must have gotten a defective one. The walls are not secure which allows formula to spill into the other compartments. This worries me because it can affect the measurements. I still use it, but only use one compartment at a time.

I purchased this when my daughter was about 2 months old as she was on formula. I really wanted it to work so I could make fresh bottles on the go or when visiting others. The powder formula always got trapped at the bottom...I was so frustrated I stopped using it. Now that baby is 7 months, I have started using it to store puff snacks in her diaper bag. I LOVE its new use! I can use three different types of snacks and it stores a bit so I don't have to refill frequently. I saw a snack version, but it seemed to be much larger. This size works well for our over-stuffed-as-it-is bag.

I already have two Avent formula dispensers but I purchased this combo pack because I specifically wanted the individual (1 bottle) dispenser which is not sold by itself for some reason. When I got this product, I was surprised at how it was actually better than the more expensive Avent version of it. This has a funnel shaped top (unlike the flat top of the Avent version) so when you drop the powder into the bottle, the powder drops easily because of the funnel shape helps the powder drop with ease. It is unnecessary to bang the dispenser over and over just to get every particle of formula into the bottle. The 1 bottle dispenser is also designed with the funnel shape and is really convenient to throw in your purse for quick trips with baby to the market and what not. I actually ordered a second set.

I pre-measure my son's powder formula with this. I bought 3 of them. 1 for the car in case of emergencies and 1 for the diaper bag. No spillage and super convenient for a quick trip to grandma's or on travel! I cannot live without this invention.

I ordered these to hold puffed grain snacks. They close quite securely and the rotating divided canister spins and "snaps" in place over each compartment. It's not necessary to open and re-close to switch compartments.

The size of the canisters seems smaller than I expected, but the size is quite convenient to throw in a baby bag. It's perfect for what I want to use it for, and cheaper (and I think, better designed) than the "snack holders" I searched for and saw. - Formula Dispensers - Travel Item - Feeding - Baby'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Formula Dispensers - formula dispensers, baby formula dispensers Formula Dispensers - formula dispensers, baby