Thursday 11 March 2010

Antique Necklaces - antique necklaces, necklace


I went back and forth on ordering this necklace and am now very happy that I decided to get it- I wore it the day after I got it! The necklace itself looks like it was made very well- and it is heavy but not overly so. One of my co-workers even thought it was a heirloom- it looks so nice and intricate. To be honest, the copper is a little shiny for my liking but I am sure that over time it will dull a bit and be a perfect piece of jewelry that will last me a very long time.



I did not buy it for the functionality of the magnifying glass- however my husband discovered that the magnifying glass works fairly well and now thinks it is a play-thing (lol)!! 1928 Boutique Ornate Copper Tone Magnifying Glass Necklace - Antique Necklaces - Necklace - Pendants - Magnifier'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Antique Necklaces - antique necklaces, necklace magnifier Antique Necklaces - antique necklaces, necklace