Monday 1 February 2010

Watch Batteries - battery, button batteries


I went to the local "Geek store" to get batteries for a Christmas ornament that went dead. They wanted close to $3 per battery, and the ornament needed 3 batteries. This set will keep the ornament going for many years and was a great price. My ornament is back in great working condition. Exactly as advertised and arrived very quickly. Cheap price does not mean cheap product! Maxell Watch Battery Button Cell LR1130 AG10 Pack of 10 Batteries

I bought these to put into a laser pointer I use to play with my cat and dog. I bought the laser point for a dollar off of ebay, so obviously that batteries that came with it lasted about a week.



I was hoping that these batteries would last a while in the laser pointed, but this wasn't the case. They probably last for about 2-3 weeks using the laser pointed for about ten minutes 4-5 days a week.



Again I'm not sure whether the poorly made laser pointer is the problem or the batteries, but I would think that these batteries should last longer. Guess I'll buy a pointer that uses triple A's from now on.

Shipper was prompt in shipping. Got exactly as described on the web site.

Wished that there was an expiration date on the package of the battery . Maybe thats common for multi pack sets. I am use to getting batteries from department store marked with an expiration date. I ratd it 3 star because I've only installed one of them as a backup a timer a few weeks ago but I really wouldn't know until I used it longer. At the same time, I wish there would be a seperate mark for shipping rating since the shipper was good at shipping on time.

The order came faster than I expected. I have only used one battery, but it is still working in my step meter (counts your steps when exercising) and the step meter doesn't turn off. The battery is still on and still working and its been for at least 3 weeks!

You can pay over $3.00 for two Energizers, or pay the same for 10 Maxells. Seems too good to be true, right? I feared they wouldn't last very long - certainly not as long as the Bunny, but I ordered them anyway. To my surprise, they lasted twice as long as the original (no name) batteries. Maybe the Bunny's batteries last longer, but 5 times longer? Not possible. I'm very happy with these - they are my choice from now on! - Maxell - Battery - Button Batteries - Watch Batteries'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Watch Batteries - battery, button batteries watch batteries Watch Batteries - battery, button batteries