Monday 1 February 2010

Various Artists - traditional country, compilations


This is a terrific starter to Country/Pop Music. There's plenty to enjoy here, from beautifully moving ballads like "Alyssa Lies" by Jason Michael Carroll and Kenny Chesney's Number 1 smash "Don't Blink" to George Strait, The King of Country, and his career highlight, "I Saw God Today". Not to mention Trace Adkins' Number 1 "You're Gonna Miss This". There's more lighthearted fare to be had from blonde bombshells Julianne Hough ("That Song In My Head"), 18-year old Taylor Swift ("Should've Said No") and Country's current biggest superstar, Carrie Underwood ("All American Girl").



There is no real traditional material here, just Country/Pop (more pop than Shania Twain!) and a great listen throughout.



This is a CD not to be missed. It's Country Music as you've never heard it before. NOW Country

I bought this 3 days ago and have listened to it at least 5 times, It gets five stars because I can listen to all the songs without a fast forward button, some of the songs arent in my realm, I like old school country, but I could get through this one, it's the best of the radio hits , that darn Trace Atkins song was stuck in my head and "hear" it is, buy this cd, or "You're gonna miss this"

I don't care for the real "twangy" classic country as much as the contemporary kind. This is a great mix that I listen to in my car all the time. A few years ago, I never cared for country at all, but I'm slowly becoming a fan.

I agree with all the other positive reviews of this fine sampler cd. The songs range from funny to tragically sad. I found myself enjoying the cd more and more after repeated listenings, and I found that I liked certain artists enough to go ahead and purchase more cd's by those artists.

this music was better than I expected. It is a great selection of contemporary Country Music. The tunes and words are singable, and ery nice to listen to. I have the songs on my computer so I can listen to tem with a mix of my other songs, but I love to listen my CD when I'm driving.The seller got the shipment to me in a tmely manner, so I didn't have to wait forever for the product either. I was kept notified of my shipment process until it left the seller's hands, and then I never checked anything until I was surprised to see the album on my doorstop one afternoon. - Various Artists - Oldies - Compilations - Traditional Country'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Various Artists - traditional country, compilations various artists Various Artists - traditional country, compilations