Thursday 18 February 2010

Tools


I guess I should have read what's included a little closer. Yes, 205 pieces. 30 of those are small plastic cable ties. Item was also shipped with an important piece missing, the adapter for the ratchet to allow use of the smaller sockets. Called the seller and was promised a call back that never came. Fortunately had a similar piece from an older tool set I had otherwise this would have been even more worthless. Great Neck GN205 205-Piece Home Tool Chest Set

I ordered this to have a set of tools I could fit in a kitchen cabinet and get my bigger tool set out of sight and back to the garage. It was not immediately obvious to me looking at the Amazon description that this was about a 2/3rds size tool set, everything is slightly smaller than regular tools. This is not a big deal for a light use tool kit in the kitchen but no one would want this to do any serious work with it. Hang a picture, pull out a nail, unscrew something, no problem.



The overall quality seems ok so far, although I have not put any of the tools to even the lightest test, but there was nothing flimsy about them (other than the small size). I am giving them 4 stars as it fits my purpose and I may have been partly responsible for thinking that a 12.8 inch wide tool box was going to hold a 13inch hammer.

Even at $31 delivered you are only getting poor quality tools in a cool little package. These tools are truly best for those who would have no tools otherwise. I purchased the 40 piece set at $9 in order to check out the quality; it seamed to good to be true....it was.

The storage chest is crap. The tools themselves are low quality and poorly measured (for fit to the job). 1/2" maybe 1/2 or a little more, or a little less. The storage chest is held shut by a vertical plastic bar that can easily be lost or broken. I like the way each tool has its own place. Not too bad for backup to your backups

This thing is full of a bunch of useless tools that no average around-the-house type guy would use for anything. The box itself is cheap and the drawers are hard to open. I don't even think it comes with a screwdriver. Don't get this....beware!

This is a great idea for putting together Tools. It is Based on the Larger Mechanic's Chest. It has all the essential tools needed to be the handi man around the house. I would recommend it to anyone considering it.

Also consiter the KR Tools 10120 200-Piece Professional Tool Set.



it will make a very good compliment.

i got my products today and iam very pleased about what i got all of the peices where with these items so iam very satisfied but Amazon could be cheaper on some of there stuff but its alright ill pay for it cause i use my tools everyday so im happy now thanks amazon'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tools Tools Tools