Thursday 18 February 2010

Breast Cancer Support - breast cancer support, inspirational gifts


The author of this book uses scriptures and personal experiences to walk you through her journey battling breast cancer. But it's a book that will help anyone who's felt defeated and overwhelmed by a physical, emotional, mental or spiritual situation that seems impossible. Linda Grabeman lives out the scripture in Phil 4:13 "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." This book will give you the hope you're searching for! No Prissy Shoes No Prissy Shoes

Love this book! I initially bought it for myself and my own cancer journey. I have picked it up & reread numerous chapters many times when I have needed encouragement and a reminder of God's presence and why I trust Him.

Linda writes in way that is so personal and yet echoes my own emotions. Although written specifically for those of us dealing with breast cancer, these devotional readings could apply to most any of life's trials.

I have since been thrilled to purchase many of these books to give as a gift & invaluable resource to others diagnosed with breast cancer. Thank you Linda for sharing your journey & helping us walk ours with perseverance & confidence. - Breast Cancer Support - Inspirational Gifts - Womens Health - Christian Devotional'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Breast Cancer Support - breast cancer support, inspirational gifts inspirational gifts Breast Cancer Support - breast cancer support, inspirational gifts