Wednesday 10 February 2010

Reels


My first order was misplaced by courier name i-parcel and it was always the case when shipping with i-parcel.

I placed a new order for 2 reels and they arrived super fast by DHL shipping.



I mounted the reel on a Shimano Tiralejo medium fast rod at this stage a 3 ounce sinker when casted goes closer to the safety markers buoys

which I believe closer to 200 meters.



I have yet to catch a fish with this one and test how the drag works. Abu Garcia 6500C3 Ambassadeur C3 Baitcast Round Reel (3 Ball-Bearing, Gear Ratio 5.3:1, Capacity 14/245)

Brilliant reel. Exactly as advertised by amazon.

Good price, good service, nice quick delivery from amazon, as usual.



The reel itself is solid and well made, made in sweden like all good ambassadeurs.

Easy to use, easy to cast and big enough for some decent sized fish.



A dream to fish with!



Definately recommended!

The 6500C3 is a smooth, strong reel. I have owned several Penns in the past, but this is my first Abu in the levelwind area. I will not likely purchase anything else in the near future. It is a workhorse of a reel on big catfish.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Reels Reels Reels