Saturday 6 February 2010

Power Tool Accessories - work and fit just fine, thickness planer


This is the second set of replacement blades I've gotten. The quality seems OK,though I won't really know until I've used them for a while. But the price is about half what I paid for the pair I got via Ryobi. Quite a bargain! POWERTEC HSS Planer Blades for Ryobi 13" Planer AP1300, Set of 2

Had not much luck obtaining some new cutter knives for my planer through Home Depot so I looked elsewhere and to my utter surprise I found them here and they were delivered in good speed and fit perfectly. My thickness planer is now back up and running thanks to Amazon.com. JTP - Thickness Planer - Work And Fit Just Fine'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Power Tool Accessories - work and fit just fine, thickness planer thickness planer Power Tool Accessories - work and fit just fine, thickness planer