Saturday 6 February 2010

Coupon Shopping


These are very high quality - not thin and flimsy the way some binder inserts can be. These inserts are one-sided so you've got 160 little slots in total that are perfect for baseball cards or coupons. 20 (Twenty) Single Ultra Pro 8-Pocket Pages - Eight Pockets Page (8 Top Load / Horizontal Slots)

Purchased 20 (Twenty) Single Ultra Pro 8-Pocket Pages - Eight Pockets Page (8 Top Load / Horizontal Slots) to hold my coupons. I am now able to see each and every coupon individually without diggin through a pouch and inevitably dropping some of them on the floor... Perfect for coupons. Shipping was as expected and arrived in great conditon.

I bought these because I was really just starting to get into couponing and I wanted an easier, more organized way to keep and find my coupons. I love the horizontal slots as opposed to vertical ones just because most coupons are printed horizontally anyways. I ended up ordering 2 packs of 20 and pretty soon I will need more!!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Coupon Shopping Coupon Shopping Coupon Shopping