Sunday 21 February 2010

Ipad Stand - ipad stand


Really 3 1/2 stars, but rounded up because my particular use is probably not what it was designed for.



Holds the ipad securely, wide enough base that it doesn't feel tippy. Speaker quality is better than ipad native, but not anything to get particularly excited about. External volume is nice.



Oddly enough the speakers point backward (away from you as you look at the device). Since I use this mostly when I'm in the kitchen (for recipes and music and to keep the ipad up off the counter) and I use it on the kitchen counter/bar, this means that to have it as loud as I want it, I have to turn it up enough to annoy the person in the next room. Partly solved by putting a solid cardboard box behind it for the sound to reflect off of, but that's pretty kludgey for something that costs nearly $100. PadDock 10 Stand for iPad with Speaker Charge and Sync Rotate

This PadDock 10 Stand for IPad W/ Speaker,charge and Sync rotate stand is just what I was looking for for my office. This will let me listan to music, watch movies and get on the internet. This PadDock 10 Stand does exactly what it says and more. I am very pleased with this stand and I highly reccommend this stand for anyone that has an IPad.

The PadDock 10 stand is a very efficient tool for listening to music on my iPad. The sound is good from the speaker. I also use it in the kitchen when retrieving a recipe and then cooking. It rotates for an easy read, keeps it off the counter, and charges it while I'm using it! I am very satisfied with the Paddock 10 and would highly recommend it!

At first I was excited to find that there was an IPod docking station with speakers that moved to a horizontal position. I ordered it immediately because it was the only one. I was VERY disappointed to find that it did not come with a wall plug, only a usb port plug. If I wanted to connect it to my computer I would! That is ridiculous. The speakers are horrible, static and no depth at all. The speakers face to the rear. Really? The dock frame does not angle up/down, so it has to be directly on a plane with your view. Wait until JBL comes out with one! - Ipad Stand'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipad Stand - ipad stand ipad stand Ipad Stand - ipad stand