Sunday 21 February 2010

Bonnie Jean


This dress is THE perfect party dress for your little one. My daughter couldn't have looked cuter with her white socks and black mary janes. The colors were exactly like the picture. And I like that I can take the "birthday girl" balloons off of the dress and use it as her party dress for the summer. Love, Love, Love this dress! Bonnie Jean Girls 2-6X Multi Dot Birthday Dress, White, 3T

My daughter loves polka dots! And this dress has it in the best way! Lots of color, great quality, lined with somefrufru tule on the bottom!

Bellow the bow, there's an embroidery with "birthday girl", which was perfect for me cause i bpught it for her to wear on her bday party. I believe it'sremovable...

I will buy more dresses of this brand.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bonnie Jean Bonnie Jean Bonnie Jean