Sunday 21 February 2010

Food Saver Rolls


If you're tired of freezer burn ruining food, these bags (and the machine) are heaven sent. Food lasts so much longer now, there's no worry about freezer burn, and it feels good to not feel the sting of having to throw out food. I did several price comparisons on-line and in brick and mortar stores, and this combo pack was by far the cheapest option. I saw it listed for up to thirty dollars more on other websites, and that didn't include shipping charges.



The pre-made bags are great time savers, but the rolls are preferable because you are able to make bags to whatever size you need and not waste any product. The bags and rolls have a white strip specifically for writing what's in the bag and the date. The bags and sealer are also great for securing items in waterproof packaging for activities such as camping, rafting or hiking. We also recycle the bags after use. FoodSaver Replacement Rolls Combo Pack (5-Rolls + 30-Bags)

Living in a household of two people makes it so hard to get a good deal on meat or other grocery items unless you buy in bulk. I know I have saved a bundle using the FoodSaver because it allows me to purchase bulk items without having to worry about freezer burn. Another use, buy bulk cheese cut in half, vacuum pack one half and it lasts twice/three times as long. Highly recommend a FoodSaver, no matter how big/small your family is......

Buying the replacement pack on Amazon was cheaper than buying from a local grocery store. I like that after I use a bag if I want to reseal it, I can just stick it back into my Foodsaver and seal it again. It saves bags. I also like that I can cut the bags to the exact length that I need so that I don't have over-sized bags.

hi, i love foodsaver bags. i use them all the time, putting stuff in the freezer.amazon was really great in getting me the bags,as i was haveing a hard time finding them. i will be useing them again. sandra'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Food Saver Rolls Food Saver Rolls Food Saver Rolls