Sunday 7 February 2010

Double-handle Faucets - delta faucet, delta faucets


Prepare yourself to be pleasantly surprised at the shine and heft of this beauty. If I could have changed anything at all, it would be to have the side spray be made of the same heavy chrome as the faucet itself. However, it is plastic and that was a tiny bit of a disappointment. That being said, the sprayer does match the faucet and the finish is not junkie - I'm hopeful that it will survive the life that the faucet does because I'm thrilled with it. Vendor was abundantly fair with the price - I had shopped ad nauseum for a faucet in the big-box stores and couldn't touch a deal anywhere near as good! I'm thrilled -- and the best part of all is that I installed it myself and I'm not a plumber (I just play one at home!) Lots of wonderful bang for your buck with this one and my bathroom faucets are envious of the attention I am giving to my new kitchen beauty! Premier 120163 Wellington Two-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Matching Side Spray, Brushed Nickel

I will keep this short and sweet. Ease of installation, looks, craftsmanship and low price. The holy grail of diy. This faucet ticks every box. Would venture to say you could pay double for one similar in your local big box store and still be satisfied. But thanks to Amazon, you don't have to and have there GENEROUS free shipping and return policy. Stop thinking. Buy!

The premier faucet is a great value! After purchasing too many "name brand" faucets, that failed in short order, the Premier appears to be a welcome alternative. The install was as simple as it gets...looks good...works good.

This faucet came with everything listed and was shipped very quickly.



Pros:

- It is made of chrome instead of cheap plastic.

- It looks very shiny and beautiful.

- Comes with a matching side sprayer also in chrome.

- Comes with easy instructions to put together.

- The time it took to put together was under an hour.



Cons:

- Not any I can find (unless if you don't like installing faucets to begin with)





Overall, I think this is a great purchase for money and for a quality faucet. My family installed it in the kitchen and our hot water is much hotter than it was before due to our plastic faucet. The sprayer is very nice and is just like your average sprayer, except with the chrome covering. We also love the J type design because sometimes dishes won't get done and you are still able to wash your hands, or use a large pot. Overall, it's a very beautiful design and is made of quality stuff. Thanks Amazon! - Delta Faucets - Delta Faucet - Delta - Faucets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Double-handle Faucets - delta faucet, delta faucets delta Double-handle Faucets - delta faucet, delta faucets