Monday 22 February 2010

Contourhd


The goggle strap mount works great for me. I have roll off goggles so you can see the film holder in the corner of the screen but it is not overbearing or distracting, and would be easy to crop out. Holds the camera securely in place and doesn't vibrate, even for a B-Class XC racer. =)



Gives a nice first-person view of what the rider is encountering. Contour 2600 Goggle Strap Mount (Black)

I bought this for our ATVing and it works great. The padding on the back helps it "stick" to your helmet a little better, and once attached to the goggles, there is no way for you to lose the cam. The only gripe I have is that I wish it was easier to adjust the angle at which the camera points, that part is a little bit cumbersome as you have pretty much have to pop the camera off and "guess" at where you want to reinsert it into the mount.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Contourhd Contourhd Contourhd