Thursday 11 February 2010

Cat Jewelry - cats, hip hop


So, I bought this for my wife after we had to put our poor cat to sleep. He was...you guessed it...a black cat. I think it looks great, she loves it, enough said.



Since I was expecting the necklace to be small and delicate (as per previous reviews) I was not shocked. I actually think it is the perfect size. Anything larger and my wife might as well wear a large gold medallion and a diamond encrusted grill in her teeth. Seriously, for most women this will be just shiny and unique enough to get some good complements, but small enough not to get overly noticed. It is unique, delicate, cute, dainty, sparkly, etc.



I can see how the picture *might* give some people the wrong impression of size, but a simple ruler and piece of paper, along with the dimensions provided in the description and allowed me to draw a rectangle that gave me a pretty good idea of size. Even so, I understand how issues of lack of perspective in the picture doesn't really give you a good idea of the thickness or "delicateness" of the pendant.



I will try to post a picture or two giving some perspective....if I can get my wife to take it off. She loves it. 14k White Gold Black and White Diamond Cat Pendant (1/5 cttw), 18"

I gave this to my sister for Christmas and she loved it. She's gotten many compliments already. It looks more delicate than in the photo, the diamonds sparkle so nicely, and it's great with lots of outfits.

It's very delicate and my girlfriend love it. The material quality is fair (what you would expect for the price).



However, after two days of normal use two stones are missing. One of them is black, so you can see from distance that one diamond is missing. There is no excuse for this to happen. As far as I know, I cannot return it since, according to Amazon: "All Fine Jewelry must be returned in new, unworn condition, and will undergo quality checks." It's my problem if the stones start to pop out after two days.... sad. Now I have to go to a real jewelry to fix it. - Cat Pendant - Cats - Hip Hop'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cat Jewelry - cats, hip hop cats Cat Jewelry - cats, hip hop