Thursday 11 February 2010

Air Compressor - inverter, air compressor


With 900 amps, I expected a lot more. Wouldn't even start a garden tractor in 20 degree temps. I hooked my AC charger up and it started right away. The air compressor is slow, as well. I bought it to use on my outdoor power equipment which sits for a long time and often needs air in the tires and occasionally a jump start. This thing just doesn't cut it. Wagan 900 Amp Battery Jumper with Air Compressor

I invested many hours charging this several times but it did not work. Returned in weeks ago after receiving Amazon pre-authorization but haven't received a refund. Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry disappointing experience overall.

DO NOT BUY!!! I made the mistake of ordering this on June 21st of this year, 2010. Flashlight was inoperable right outta the box, along with air compressor and battery jumpers. The only part that worked is the crappy cell phone charger. Good luck contacting the company also. I have been leaving messages for weeks now and it is a general mailbox where no one ever returns your calls. I also clicked "contact us" and wrote them an email with the same result. Do yourself a favor and go with a name brand like Duralast.

I have one of these and it's worth every penny. I have had to jumpstart my car several time because I often forget to turn my lights off when I have them on during he day. Also it keeps my bicycle tires inflated as they need reinflating more often than car tires. This product works great and you can get several jumpstarts out of it.

This is the second Wagan jumpstarter purchased: One Power Dome EX and the other is the 900 AMp Jump starter. This doesn't have all the features as the other but it is great for the truck. It jump starts with ease when most jump starters cant even turn it over.

I have had to use it twice since my June, 2010, purchase. So far, so good. Just make sure you adhere to instructions, always and it will work out just fine. Don't be haphazard with it and it will take care of you. I used it for my riding mower, it was just fine. I used it on a girlfriend's car tire that was extremely flat and in a matter of minutes, it inflated her tire. Wonderful for women to have. This can serve as a great deal of comfort for males and females to transport this device. - Automotive - Air Compressor - Battery Charger-inflato - Inverter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Air Compressor - inverter, air compressor inverter Air Compressor - inverter, air compressor