Friday 15 January 2010

Tuxedo


Hello,

I received my Tuxedo from you today and I am delighted to tell you that the fit and quality exceeded my expectations. I looked at and tried on 5 different tuxedos from Men's Warehouse and Mr. Tux in Los Angeles, and this Tux far exceed any of them in terms of style, fabric quality, fit and especially PRICE! Thank you for offering this great deal, and also for following through with fantastic communication, customer service and fast shipping (1 day!). I am going to look at buying my next suit from you as well.

Sincerely,

RPG Los Angeles Giorgio Men's Tuxedo Suit Made in Italy 1 Button 2pc Peak Lapel Premium Lightweight Super 150s High Twisted Wrinkle and Stain Resistant All Season Use Black (40 Regular)

This is a well manufactured tuxedo that fits well in shoulders and chest. We ordered a 42s and the sleeves were a perfect length. It is great quality fabric. I highly recommend it. Six inch drop means that a size 42 jacket will have size 36 pants.

I was a little skeptical about buying a Tux online but read the positive reviews and went for it. I could not have made a better decision. The Tux not only fits well but the material is superior to those at The Mens Wearhouse etc. which costs 3-4 times more. If you do decide to buy thism you will not be disappointed.

Very happy with this tuxedo! Great quality! A bit bigger than expected, but with a little help from our local tailor - it fits my husband perfectly. Amazing considering the price, great value for money.

If your a big athletic guy, this may not work for you. I ordered a 50 Long based on my chest size, however I failed to realize the pants were going to be 44s. So I knew I would have to tailor it down anyways as I've had problems in the past with complete suits and tuxedos. The chest and shoulders were a good fit, arms and pant lengths were also great. Brought it into the tailors and the top could be taken in enough to accommodate a man of my size with a large chest and broad shoulders with a normal size stomach, however its just too much to be taken in at the waist as I'm a 36, taking to much in results in the pant pockets to be a little bulgy (result of taking in so much fabric from the back of the pants) and the tailors can't do much with the satin stripe seals as the wholes will widen once a needle go through them. Any other adjustments to take in the pants is also limited my the stretch fit in the front. For most people I'm sure this tuxedo works fine, but if you have a big athletic build STAY AWAY!

One should definitely size down with this tuxedo. The shoulders and chest were a bit too large. Length wise, this is an excellent tuxedo. Fabric quality is on par with other tuxedos in the same price range, perhaps a bit better.

I was in need of a tux for a few upcoming formal occasions and rather than rent for multiple events I decided to purchase. The fit was decent, but a little boxy. So I took it to a tailor to have the coat brought in a touch at the waist and the pants hemmed. Between the cost of the tux, and $60 in tailoring I came out well ahead of multiple rentals with a fine piece that is tailored to fit.

I was pretty skeptical about buying tuxedo online. But I couldn't find a right quality/good value deal any where. Ordered this tuxedo from Amazon keeping in mind that I can at least "try" to return (if not I can always go with the credit card company). However to my surprise the quality was very good. Ended up buying 2 more pairs (different sizes). Had to return one due to sizing issues. But it was a breeze. Highly recommended. Top quality materials, way better than "Mens Warehouse" or any other normal shops.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tuxedo Tuxedo Tuxedo