Friday 15 January 2010

Folder Accessories


Amazon price for a box of 100 folders is unbeatable. But I found them to be thinner than the Smead or the higher grade Pendaflex. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase. Good value, but the folders may not hold up as long as the thicker ones. Pendaflex Essentials File Folders, 1/3 Cut, Top Tab, Letter, Manila, 100 Per Box, (752 1/3)

I am a recent Amazon guy and I can't tell you how happy I am that I found this deal. As for the file folders...they are file folders. Just as strong as the ones I use at work. No tax, cheap price, quick shipment = happy customer.

Maybe I'm missing something, but the Office Depot brand folders (1/3 cut top tab manila folders) are only $5.99 for 100ct. Why would you pay 3x the price for an equivalent item? Amazon usually has great prices of office supplies but I think I'll stick with the Office Depot on this one..

These are manilla left center and right tab assorted folders of 100. They are a great bargain for the price and aren't as heavy as say Mead folders. That being said, They are fine for general filing of papers and letters. A great buy for someone who needs alot of files at a low price.

Inexpensive and serviceable. Best of all, not only three tabs but also three folds for expanding. I always find the expansion of the two-fold type to be either too small or too large. Three is just right for some reason. I speak from vast experience.

To make it short and sweet...this folders come with no issues there sturdy, they don't rip or bend easily (as compared to any average folder) and the label spaces are more than sufficient for most if not all labels. Considering this type of product is more just an "Up" or "down" vote. I give it an UP vote.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Folder Accessories Folder Accessories Folder Accessories