Wednesday 13 January 2010

Plantar Fasciitis - motion-control running shoes


When I was looking for shoes, I had some recommendations from my Physical Therapist. She suggested either New Balance or Brooks. I needed a fairly straight shoe since I over-pronate and needed a built up heel area with extra support. The shoe is absolutely perfect for me. Everything as stated above with extra height in the toe box. The length and width were exactly what I normally wear in a shoe. The shoes are incredibly comfortable and provide stability to bad knees. Great for a runner to protect against the pounding or for non-runners with specific shoe requirements...and the lollipop color wasn't as bad as it sounded. New Balance Women's WR1123 Running Shoe,White/Lolipop,9 B

I have several pair of New Balance sneakers in different styles, 992, 881, 882, 644, 621 and these. While I like all of them, this pair is the star of the crowd. They are very comfortable and they have great cushioning. I think it would be impossible for me to sprain an ankle while wearing them. They are worth every penny of their price.

I am overweight and was looking for a shoe that I could walk in while on the treadmill. I have always been active, my weight has yo-yo'd, and I've tried every workout equipment available. No show has ever compared to this comfort wise. I have always worn Nike's and was wearing Nike 360's and these shoes blow them out of the water. I no longer focus on how much my feet hurt while working out and my blisters are disappearing slowly but surely. These shoes aren't cute as they look like clown shoes but who cares when comfort is involved. Don't buy these in the store, you can get them much cheaper here and online.

These New Balances are just what I needed for my plantar faciatis. I went for a walk and wore them at work for three days straight. They are lighweight and supportive. A little pricey, but worth every penny. Make sure you order a half size up, they run small and I had to send my first pair back.

I have plantar fasciitis and a bone spur. My podiatrist recommended this shoe specifically. It is a very comfortable shoe without an orthotic and even more comfortable with it. I can walk for hours with no heel pain. The mesh upper keeps my feet cool and the lilac and dark purple (lollipop) accents are very nice.

Was told these run a little small, but I should have stayed with my normal size since they're wide. The shoes are very stable, great for planar faciitis and people needing more heel cushioning. Legs were sore the first few days just because I was using my muscles differently. I'm still getting used to them. I'm a nurse, on my feet for many hours at a time and these are just what I needed.

I was suffering daily from Plantar-Fasciitis. I work in a whare house enviroment. The concrete was killing my feet, ankles and knees. I had avoided buys these shoes because of price, I also thought they were "medical" looking. I fianlly couldnt handle the pain any longer and bought these shoes. They are great. Over time the Plantar-Fasciitis has been healing. I feel much better, and it was worth wearing ugly shoes to work, so I could feel better and stop limping all over. I highly recomend them to anyone who wants to combat foot pain. they are ugly, but worth it! they feel awsome, and make feet happy.

Thirteen months ago I was beginning to suffer with plantar fasciitis to the point where I couldn't walk more than ten to fifteen minutes on a treadmill before I had to switch to a stationary bike. I finally visited my local specialty shoe store and after testing my feet and watching my stride they recommended these shoes. Within a month of wearing these I had almost no foot pain and I began training for a half marathon last fall. I'm happy to say I finished the Austin half marathon two weeks ago with no foot pain! These shoes are incredible! And be sure to pair these with good socks. I love Thorlo's walking socks.

I wore New Balance 1122 for many years and was very happy with them. When they replaced that shoe with the 1123, I bought them (in the same size), even though they didn't feel good in the store. (The next smaller size was way too small.) I thought I would get used to them, but... no. I always knew when it was time to switch shoes when my knees starting hurting, but this time, the knee pain has remained and even gotten worse. The toe box on the 1122 fit me perfectly, but these are too wide, and the front is too long and bends awkwardly over the toes. The tongue is too short to grab hold of without untying the shoe, and it keeps slipping down and to the side. The shoelaces are way too short - can't be double knotted and come undone about every half mile. I never got the shoes wet, but just the sweat from my feet made the purple run, so now I have pink shoelaces and pink tongues to go with the gaudy purple. I can't believe I wasted $150 on these shoes!! - Motion-control Running Shoes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Plantar Fasciitis - motion-control running shoes motion-control running shoes Plantar Fasciitis - motion-control running shoes