Sunday 3 January 2010

Metal Banded - carrera, chronograph


I owned a Tag before this one and they are just great watches. I have had this Caliber 36 watch for about 3 weeks now and it still amuses me. For the money, it should and does keep good time. I have realized i am not a fan of the seconds rotating scale, it is tough to tell what exact second you are on when the stop watch is not running. However very stylish and classy looking. The chronograph second hand sweeps very well and the scales are pretty easy to read. The cote de geneve on the bar that connects the 6 and 3 is pretty decorative.

The vernier scale for the .1 second is pretty neat, though I do not know when I would ever need to use it. Nicely engineered piece. TAG Heuer Men's CAV5115.BA0902 Grand Carrera Automatic Chronograph Black Dial Watch

While on holiday at US I was searching for this particular model at various retail outlets of Tag watches. More or less this model was out of stock and otherwise available at much higher price. Alternatively I checked it on Amazon and got a very good price and a prompt delivery.

This watch sucks butts. I've owned several really expensive watches because I'm a really important and rich human being, and let me just say how much butt this watch actually sucks: A LOT. I also own a lot of boats and other sea-faring vehicles, and this watch is only resistant to 99 feet???? Get outta town Charlie. I get drunk and fall off my boats a lot, and I'm also slightly overweight (from the quality of life I lead, as a rich important man), and falling 99 feet isn't tough for a wealthy fat man like myself.



In closing, don't buy this watch, buy a Kia instead. - Chronograph - Carrera - Grand Carrera - Tag Heuer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Metal Banded - carrera, chronograph grand carrera Metal Banded - carrera, chronograph