Sunday 3 January 2010

Digital Bathroom Scales - digital, weighing scale


We bought this scale as a basic bathroom scale for adults. In general, we like it.



Pros:

* Stylish construction

* Large digits are easy to read

* Calibration is simple and fast



Cons:

* Although the top surface seems like strong metal, the bottom feet that actually do the weighing are plastic and feel cheap. That said, we've never had a problem with the feet.

* Scale needs to be recalibrated every time you move it. Recalibration is very easy and fast (you simply tap the scale and let it adjust itself), so it shouldn't be a problem. But if you move it often, just be aware that you'll need to recalibrate. Taylor 7329 Electronic Lithium Scale

Maybe I got a bad scale but mine was not accurate at all. You could weigh and then weigh again and the weight would vary by at least 5 lbs. Maybe the other reviewers who found it accurate are smaller people but at my weight (210 lbs) the accuracy was not good. I returned this item.

I hate to be a party pooper but this scale was not consistent at all.

I tried it 7 different days and got fed up with the fact that it's readings would be all over the place. One time for example the reading was more than 5 lbs different from the previous use. Yes I calibrated it before each use. Because it never gave consistent readings I say it is not accurate. I don't think I am being too hard but I expect much closer readings than it had. It is very small but I knew that and that didn't affect my rating.



I returned it an bought a Tanita HD 351 here and am quite happy with it.

However it is nearly 4 times the price of this one which may lose it a lot of sales. But as the old saw goes you get what you pay for. Mostly.



I am happy for those that like the Taylor, that's terrific. Unfortunately the one I received was not worth a higher rating.

When I first got it it looked to be a good buy for the money. Worked well for about a month before breaking. It just stopped working one day. I did not drop it or otherwise cause damage to it that I know of. It worked one day, the next it didn't. Now all it displays is either "0.0" or "Err". Save your money avoid this scale.

I went on it several times and it show the same weight (sometimes some weights are always off by 3-5 lbs.) It is very light-weight to carry and perfect size to fit any where in any rooms. Also, very thin which you can put upright against a wall to hind it away for company. Great scale, highly recommend.

I am very happy with this purchase. It does the job and I like that you can jump right on it rather than doing a tap first. As far as the weight fluctuating thing. It's good to keep in mind that your body weight naturally fluctuates through out the day and can be as much as five pounds. The best thing to do is to weigh yourself every day at the same time. The most accurate body weight is when you first wake up. There is no need to keep weighing yourself several times a day. I would recommend. It is very stylish and blends in with the bathroom decor.

scale is pretty light, so easy to move around. It does need to be on a hard surface to work. It would give you an error if set on a carpeted surface. It's not the most fancy looking scale, but it'll be fine for the bathroom. The lithium battery is included. I would prefer the reading field and number to be bigger since I'm nearsighted.

Just like some other reviewers, this scale worked well for about a month, and then just quit. It read only "o-o-o" and then 0.0, which is what it did before it gave you your weight. However, one day it just stopped at 0.0 and went no farther. I tried the recommended reset from the company's website. That didn't work. I tried contacting the company and received no response.

Lousy customer support. Taylor must think it has enough customers it doesn't have to worry about losing one. - Digital - Weighing Scale - Digital Bathroom Scales - Accurate'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Digital Bathroom Scales - digital, weighing scale accurate Digital Bathroom Scales - digital, weighing scale