Tuesday 26 January 2010

2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - bosch wiper blades, razor blade


I like rain-x. I figured they'd make good blades too. Easy to install (for a first-timer), works well. Inexpensive at Amazon. What else could you want to know? Installed 2 on my '06 Mariner hybrid and bought spares for my wife's '03 Odyssey. Rain-X Weatherbeater Wiper Blade - 18"

I replaced both windshield and the rear window wipers on my car. In the last week we've had more rain in Phoenix than all of last year total and the wipers have performed perfectly. I also took a trip up to Flagstaff in a snow storm and the blades did well in that environment as well. These wipers are excellent and I will buy them for our other vehicle as well.

I have installed these in both sides of my Mazda 3. The passenger side (18 inches long) came off on it's own. Fortunately it was on a local street and not highway speed. I found that the clip wasn't enough to hold the wiper in place, as a result the wiper can be uninstalled even without lifting the arm!! I bought Bosch 40918 Excel Micro Edge Wiper Blade - 18" as a replacement on both of my wipers and they are impossible to come lose once the wiper arms are set, they are also priced quite competitively for a name brand.



Stay away from these at all cost!!

do NOT buy from amazon. do NOT buy from seller U.S.S. Autoparts.

this wiper did not fit my car as the page stated it would. i contacted both amazon and the seller for a refund process. both stated to contact the other and gave me the run around and then ultimately offered a ludicrous refund "promo" return price.

do NOT buy from amazon. do NOT buy from seller U.S.S. Autoparts. - Razor Blade - Wiper Blades - Wipers - Bosch Wiper Blades'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - bosch wiper blades, razor blade wiper blades 2009 Amazon Frustration-fre - bosch wiper blades, razor blade