Tuesday 8 December 2009

Usb Cable - mp3, sandisk


Seriously, the moment I plugged it in the wire got so hot it melted the outer plastic.

If I wasn't standing right there watching it, who knows, it could have started a fire.

Do not buy this product. It really isn't worth the risk. Retractable 2-In-1 2.0 USB Data Hotsync & Charging Cable For Sandisk Sansa e200, e250, e260, e270, e280, e200R, e250R, e260R, e270R, e280R c200

It did work a few times but now I'm getting disconnection errors. The wire is really thin and flimsy and has no strain relief at all where it enters the plug on either end. It's probably worth spending a few cents more. I was really thinking that the retracting spool thing would be great, but realistically the cable just can't handle the stress. The plug at both ends seems a bit cheap too. I hate to say don't buy it but honestly this isn't something I would purchase again.

I bought this as a replacement cable for my Sansa E260. I'm sure I will eventually find the one I misplaced. For not however, this one is working. I have used it both to charge my Sansa and to add songs to it. Every now and then I have to unplug it and replug it in to get it to register for file transfer, but could even just be an issue with my computer. The Retracable feature is nice because it coils back up and I just stick it back in the little bag it came in and in the drawer so I don't lose this one.



Pros:

+Works as a good replacement cord for charging and file transfer

+retractable feature keeps it compact



Cons:

-doesn't always register when plugging into the computer(again, could be a computer issue or Windows Media Player issue, not the cable.

Not only is this product perfect for keeping things neat & tidy without all the extra cord in the way, it also charges my Sansa e270 in just a fraction of the time it takes to charge it with the USB cable that came with the MP3 player! It's also easy to tuck into a small case (think digital camera size) where I store & transport my MP3 player along with all of the other accessories I keep with it. Finally, I've pulled out & retracted the cords hundreds of times with no problems or signs of wear. The cords still retract flatly & fully after several months of frequent use.

i bought this cable to replace the cable that came with my mp3, i picked it because it said it worked on my mp3 and it was a very good price, so if for some reason it didn't work i wouldn't be out of a lot of money. so i got and it works great it charges and transfers songs just like my old cable, i would recommend this to a friend awesome product - Charger - Usb Cable - Sandisk - Mp3'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Usb Cable - mp3, sandisk mp3 Usb Cable - mp3, sandisk