Thursday 3 December 2009

Toothbrush Holders - toothbrush holders, holder


After thinking about what goes on in the bathroom I wanted to find something to protect my daughters toothbrush so I got this. She loves zebras so I couldn't pass it up. It does everything you want it to, protects the toothbrush, looks cute and keeps the toothbrush off the counter. I do think it is a little pricey for a little piece of plastic the opens and shuts (not by its self). In the end I guess it's worth it because it is my daughter I am protecting. Flipper Animal World Toothbrush Holder, Giraffe

I read about Flipper on [...], and they raved about the product, and after purchasing it, I could not agree more. My kids love it! they actually look forward to brushing now that they have their favorite animal hugging there toothbrush.

I bought this as a gift to my friends as an apartment warming gift (: They love it! The only thing about it is it can fit a normal size toothbrush not an electric one by crest that I have sadly. But overall it does its job and keeps the toothbrush clean, easy to put it in and pull it out! (:

I was impressed... it really works well. It is easy to push in the toothbrush by pushing in and easy to remove it by pulling it out. When putting the toothbrush in, just push it in there and it snaps closed. Pull the toothbrush and it snaps open. No need to touch the bristles or the unit itself with your hands.



I question the pricing though. Some designs are much more than others and the prices can vary significantly. If I hadn't got it for the price I did, and paid more, then I'd probably have to reduce my rating due to poor value. While the unit is nice, I don't think it's worth what they want for the ones going for the higher prices.

This is a really cute toothbrush holder. It is smaller than I thought but still really cute. It only covers the top of the toothbrush and you have to stick it on the mirror. It sticks to the mirror without falling and it is easy to get the toothbrush in and out of the holder. Very cute!!

This toothbrush holder is so cute! I was afraid it wouldn't fit my toothbrush, but it did. It should fit most standard adult and children's toothbrushes. I would suggest leaving the stomach of the animal open, exposing the toothbrush to prevent the inside from smelling moldy. I would say only close it when necessary, like when using cleaning products around the area your toothbrush holder is in. It works well for it's intended use and is pretty sturdy as it is suctioned to my bathroom mirror. It is also very cute to look at; it puts a smile on my face every morning.

I love this little guy. I had wanted one of these toothbrush holders for a while and I finally decided on the Giraffe. He looks so cute. However, the top suction cup (there are two) doesn't like to stick so i often find my little friend leaning away from the wall. I simply re-stick the top suction cup and I'm good to go. He hasn't fallen off and I'm not worried. I figure I can always replace the suction cup if need be. It is a good buy for anyone. - Oral Hygiene - Toothbrush - Holder - Toothbrush Holders'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Toothbrush Holders - toothbrush holders, holder holder Toothbrush Holders - toothbrush holders, holder