Thursday 3 December 2009

Book Stands - bookstand, cookbook stand


On the positive side, this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. In fact, now that I've been using it for several months, I cannot imagine life without it. It's so much better for your posture and you can really fly through books.



On the downside, it's a pretty "clunky" device and not the highest quality, especially considering the sky-high price. I suspect a lot more people would be interested if the price was under $50 and the quality and overall look were more impressive. It's a good idea that they have here, though.



If you do decide to get one, be sure to get the clip light that goes with it. Levo - DBH - Desk Model Reading Book Holder - Black

The Levo bookholder is adjustable, sturdy, and makes reading a pleasure.

Before, I had pain in the neck and left shoulder, so that I thought it might be my heart, but, when, with my doctor's advice to purchase a book holder,I purchased Levo, my neck and shoulder problems disappeared. George Yana.

Really reluctant to pay the rather high price for this, I decided - after a thorough, but fruitless, search for alternatives - that it looked so close to what I wanted that I would.



No need to have worried: it's extremely well-made. Very robust. High quality materials. Easy to assemble (next to none needed). Well-made joints and swivels etc. Nicely finished. Good customer service from the manufacturers too.



It clamps firmly and stably to a desk, never wobbles, and is adjustable in every direction and on every plane that you might need.



The system of strapping books open and holding pages back with lightly-sprung retainers works perfectly.



It holds even quite heavy/bulky books in place just where you want them without your worrying that it's not strong enough. It is - with strength to spare!



So, Yes, it is costly. But it does its job exceedingly well; there appears to be nothing else similar.



So for durability, reliability and flexibility, this can be safely recommended. - Bookstand - Book Stands - Cookbook Stand - Book Stand'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Book Stands - bookstand, cookbook stand bookstand Book Stands - bookstand, cookbook stand