Monday 28 December 2009

Nonstick - nonstick, egg poachers


Excellent product ... I've been looking for a one-egg poacher and most are cheap aluminum. This is sturdy stainless steel, works great-- also great for small amount of sauces, etc. Highly recommended. RSVP Endurance® 1-Egg Poacher Set

I bought this poacher for my mom and she loves it. The pot and lid are all stainless steel, but not the egg holder itself. That is made with a non-stick surface which she also loves. She says it's very well made and has worked out great for her.

I've had oven top, microwave, and electric egg poachers. For one egg this one is the best I've had. Super little sauce pan with cover as well which can be used to heat up single serving vegetables or make a quick sauce.

The only reason that I did not give it a five star rating is due to egg holder. It's a little unstable in the cook pot. Not a big problem, but some times it slips around. I use to cook soft boiled eggs for 6 minutes. To get the same results level I poach them for 4.5 minutes. I live at 5000 feet so your results may vary due to the difference in boil temp of water at sea level. I did learn from their instructions that by adding a little salt to the water one does not get white stain marks on the stainless steel. I did know that fact. JC

It's not often that I make poached eggs, and before purchasing this, I NEVER made them. Whenever I made Eggs Benedict I would make an over easy egg instead. This little pan is absolutely perfect! I spray the inside with Pam, and after about 4 minutes of cooking my perfectly poached egg slides right out onto my English muffin!



I absolutely recommend this for anyone who loves poached eggs, but just can NOT get the hang of making them. My husband doesn't care for them, so this single pan is all I needed since I only make one at a time. Love this! - Nonstick - Egg Poachers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Nonstick - nonstick, egg poachers egg poachers Nonstick - nonstick, egg poachers