Monday 28 December 2009

Newport News - tall, newport news


I would not make it through winter without these leggings! They are the absolute best. They are thick enough for the winter, yet fit perfectly. I sized down, as I do with all leggings... after all they are suppose to be tight. I'm a size 10 and ordered medium. I have three pairs so far, and continue to order more. Ever since I've found these leggings, I haven't purchased a different brand since. The only problem I encountered was at the seams, for some reason they get small holes at the seams (this happened on 2/3 pairs). Not sure why this happened, but it was an easy fix with a few stitches. I highly recommend these, I wear them throughout the year. One other main point.. they are a bit high-rise, which can be a plus at times. American Apparel Winter Legging Medium-black

These leggings are my favorite, and I have tried a lot of brands. They are very thick and warm. I wear a size 0/2 and I wear the x-small in these. They don't stretch out easily, you can wear them several times between washes. The only problem I had with my pair was after a couple months of wear, a small hole along the seam in the butt appeared. Just a couple stitches and this can be fixed though. I still give these 5 stars because overall they are warm, comfortable (elastic waist band) and soft.

The quality was what I was looking for in a winter legging. This is not the thin type legging.

But, the size medium was too small. I wear a size 8 and I would need a xlg to fit right, unfortunately this

legging does not come in a xlg.

I love these leggings, they are soft on the inside and they are nice and thick for winter and fall wear. They do not get stretched out and even in the knees where you can stretch them you can not even get close to seeing through them. I almost fell over when I saw that they were made in the USA too! I can't remember the last time I saw a tag in a article of clothing that said "Made in the USA."

I've tried lots of different leggings but they all give that see through look when stretched out. I was very happy with the thickness and solid black color of these! My only complaint is they seem to fade over time. I tried washing every 2-3 wears to help this but I think they are a 1 season item and i will need to buy a new paisley next year. The fit is great, a little snug, which is nice for keeping everything pulled in.

I absolutely love these leggings. Usually the problem that I have with leggings is that they a.don't keep me warm and b. the material breaks down over time. I've been wearing these constantly for a while now and they are still stretchy, and still really warm. I could pretty much live in them since they are so comfortable. I'm going to get a couple more pairs to have them around! - Tall - American Apparel - Newport News - Long'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Newport News - tall, newport news tall Newport News - tall, newport news