Monday 28 December 2009

Ipod Touch Charger - ipod wall charger, ipod charger


When I first bought this charger for my ipod touch 2 gen I was skeptical because it didn't have a review and I had read about other chargers on this website breaking the ipod touch 2 gen. Not the case with this one! Just plug it in the wall, plug in your ipod, and it start's charging. I've used it several times and nothing bad has happened to my ipod. It charges my ipod fast and it is a very portable compact charger. The only thing is that the charger has a little orange-red light that glows showing it's plugged in, even when the ipod's not connected. But other than that it's a perfect product! I highly recommend this if you need a charger for your ipod touch. Rapidfit Home Travel Charger (110-240v) with IC Chip for Apple iPhone 4, Apple Iphone 3G 2nd Generation, Ipod Nano 4th 2nd Generation, IPod Touch 2ND Generation

I originally ordered one of these for my new ipod and it was great. It had a 4ft. cable with a gripping plug. It charged my ipod 3gen just fine and I could use it while it was charging. The first one came from Eforcity.



Well this was so great and such a good deal I ordered 3 more. One for a spare and two for my wife's 2gen. These three came from Unitedintegral and they were different. They have a shorter cable, the plug has no grippers and you can't use your ipod while charging. When you touch the screen odd things happen. We get these undocumented features on both ipods.



Amazon switched the supplier and I ended up with crappy chargers. They didn't cost enough to bother sending back so I guess I'll just throw them away.



Maybe I just need to buy a more expensive charger?

I wasn't sure about getting a generic wall charger because I was afraid it would ruin my new ipod touch (some reviewers have suggested this happens), but I didn't want to spend $30 or more on the ones that Apple sells (seriously, why doesn't it come with a wall charger?!). So I decided to give this one a shot, it is very affordable (around $6 if you include shipping) and has the best reviews. It didn't disappoint at all. I read here that you couldn't turn on your ipod while it was charging but it's not true, at least not for the ones I got. I just got it, so I don't have any long term usage info on it yet, I'll update my review in a few months.

I don't know about other sellers for this product, but DO NOT BUY FROM UNITED INTEGRAL! I ordered their charger to charge my iphone. The charger I received IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE IPHONE. You were warned...

I bought this charger for my boyfriend's birthday (thank goodness I bought him other "real" gifts, too!), and it didn't work for even a second -- no charge, no light, no anything. I realize that for $0.03 (yes, it was even cheaper when I bought it!) I wasn't going to get a superior product, but it had enough positive reviews that I thought "why not?" I guess I'm more disappointed than anything else.

This is awesome. Got it for $3 shipped and it actually works with my new iPod Touch. I wasn't sure if it would since there's some conflicting information on this. But I bought my iPod from Amazon, it was labeled as a 3rd generation (newest) iPod, the charger only mentions 2nd generation, but it fully works.



It's a $3 gamble, so in my case it was worth it.

On the description it says its for the nano 4th gen. NOT THE CASE!

Its not compatible with my ipod, what i received is not what is shown in the picture also.

I emailed them before i wrote a review and still no responce..

blahh! - Wall Charger - Ipod Wall Charger - Ipod Charger - Ipod Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Touch Charger - ipod wall charger, ipod charger wall charger Ipod Touch Charger - ipod wall charger, ipod charger