Monday 7 December 2009

Mp3 Accessories - mp3 accessories, fuze


I am so pleased with the items that I ordered and with the sf planet's shipping of the product. I lost my original usb plug for my sandisk sansa and I still wanted to use it for my car, home stereo, and exercising. I was impressed with the price (the shipping took about five days but I wasn't in a rush), the packaging was small, neat, and well done. I took the parts out and tried them and they all worked fine. I am happy and I will be ordering more things.2-Piece Value Combo Pack Of Brand New Home Wall Travel Plug in Ac Charger + Vehicle Cigarette Lighter Power Car Charger with IC Chip For SanDisk SansaUSB Cable for Sandisk Sansa Wall+Car Charger for Sansa E200

I have a sansa c240 mp3 player. I had been having the worst time charging it with the USB cable. I am glad that this charger was offered. I got it yesterday, plugged it into the mp3 player and then the outlet, let it charge for a couple of hours and I was good to go. As a bonus you get the car charger. - Mp3 Accessories - Accessories - Charger - Fuze'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mp3 Accessories - mp3 accessories, fuze mp3 accessories Mp3 Accessories - mp3 accessories, fuze