Monday 7 December 2009

Cassette Adapter


This is a replacement for a unit that was stolen when my car was in the shop for repairs (who would have thought anyone would want that?). The price is very good, but after trying it out I think it is too expensive at 50 cents.

It worked the first time, after jiggling the plug around in my player, and the next time it would not work. After fiddling with it and inserting and removing the plug a few times, I can get it to work intermittently if I find the exact sweet spot where the plug connects. But if I look at it too hard or breathe on it it tends to lose the connection. Don't waste your time. Free is even too much money for this piece of junk. My old unit had none of these issues. Not even worth half a star rating. Car Cassette Adapter For Apple iPod

These are completely worthless. I can't even say "I got what I paid for". I bought 2 of these and neither work. Bargaincell was quick to send 1 replacement of the two I ordered, but it didn't work either. Just a waste of time, and a lot of aggravation.. :('


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cassette Adapter Cassette Adapter Cassette Adapter