Monday 7 December 2009

Glowsticks


This was a very great way to make our talent show memorable.

A group of me and my friends wore all black and taped this glowsticks to our bodies making us look like stick figures.

Some of these broke when we snapped them, but most were very durable and lasted LONG!

BLUE, PURPLE, and ORANGE DO NOT GLOW BRIGHT. GREEN, YELLOW, AND PINK ARE THE BRIGHTEST!!! 8" Lumistick Brand Glowsticks Light Stick Bracelets Mixed Colors (300 bracelets)

I got hammered drunk and threw about 1000 of these around a local club.

Best night ever, I could dance with anyone because I was no longer "that random guy", I was the glow stick guy.

People bought me drinks. Done.

Best investment ever.

I purchased these glow sticks to wear to concerts that I attend with large groups of friends. It's a way to find everyone at the event. Our first show was last night. We activated our bracelets about 7pm (1 hour before show-time). We each wore 2 sticks connected as bracelets and out of the 8 bracelets, only 2 were still glowing after the show was over at 9:30pm. Had extra bracelets in my bag and we each put 2 more on...those were out by 11pm. I'm very disappointed to say that the least. The 8-12 hour claim in the description is nowhere close to the reality. Also, when my mom cracked on of her sticks, the stuff oozed out all over her hands. That glowed pretty nice until she washed it off. I also found that some of the sticks were glowing in spots before we even activated them and most had empty areas even after shaking. I guess why they were so reasonably priced...I kind of feel like they are a defective product. Bummer.

I bought this product Junior Year of High School to wear at a high school dance. I threw a small pre-dance party at my house and placed 10 bracelets in each goodie bag for my guests.

Before going to the dance I covered both my arms with bracelets. I also connected them to make necklaces. Looked awesome. Wore them with my Platform Dolly shoes and plaid skirt.

Product is great for raves, dances, nights out,Sleep overs, and Halloween. Any night occasion with friends...except for movie theaters. People get really angry if you are wearing these at the movie theater.

Also great way to keep track of where your friends are. Could also be used for night time games that require teams.

When I received the tubes of glowsticks about 1/4 of them did not glow. Also there were not enough connectors to connect all of the bracelets. They also did not last very long or glow very brightly but served their purpose for a few good hours of fun.

I have purchased these over the years and I basically am satisfied with the glow sticks. But this time many more broke when snapped and leaked the fluid on the kids. There were only 75 connectors in each tube rather than 100. And the orange glowed so dim that you really couldn't see it, so 20% of the bracelets were worthless. The fluid wasn't distributed evenly inside the bracelets so there were gaps between the areas that did glow. But the price is cheap enough that we just purchased extra to make up for all the defective ones.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Glowsticks Glowsticks Glowsticks