Thursday 17 December 2009

Home Entertainment - dlp projectors, lcd projectors


Pay close attention to the fact that while it accepts HD 1080p input, it's maximum output is only 480 lines, which makes for a very low resolution image, certainly not HD. I've personally seen this projector sold in a white van scam under the name VisionMax. The scam artists attempt to convince victims that this projector is nicer and worth more money than it really is. Avoid this thing. hd1080i Home Theater LCD HDMI Projector With FREE Extra Bulb & 6' HDMI Cable + Free $5 Blockbuster Gift card!HD TV supports 1080P,WII PS3 DVD

Based on the review, thought I would take a chance. Sitting in business environment, where it projects about 4.5' - can only see the content in the center of the screen. You can change the focus to get the different parts of the screen - but not all of it at one time.



Don't get this device if you really want something that works.

The first bulb only lasted a day, the 2nd they give you worked for only 5 short usages. Then I couldn't find a bulb, called Amazon and they gave me the sellers information Super Deal, I e-mailed them and there exact response was "I apologize, This is not covered under the warranty,

However I do believe you can buy such a bulb at your local hardware store for a couple of bucks,

Take care"

I called to tell them the hardware stores don't carry them, nor do lighting stores, they told me they didn't sell me the item, Amazon did and they have to help me, so I called Amazon they again referred me to Super Deal, no respect for the customer or an inch of concern that I bought a $300 projector that I only had for 5 months and couldn't use it. Amazon finally gave me a web address that has the bulbs and they are $22 each, considering the bulbs don't last long it is a VERY expensive piece of equipment.



So I don't recommend it, and I sure don't recommend a purchase from Super Deal as they are rude and frankly just don't care.

dont waste your money on this, first of all its nothing like they say it is, when the bulbs burn out its impossible to find one, and to top it off after 2 months and like 15 hours of use the mother board burned and its imposible to find !!!

when i got the projector i put a bad review because the company forgot their invoice in the box, so i found out that my $300 projector is actually worth $50 in china!!!! they contacted me saying that if i took my review off theyll fix my problem, so i took it out but surprise! they never did anything!

This projector did not work properly and the vendor does not respond to inquiries. The product did not come with complete warranty information or address for service. There is no contact information for the manufacturer. You are better off with a name brand and/or local vendor.

I ordered this projector NEW and when I got opened it up and turned it on it had a black spot in the middle of the screen! I thought at first it was the screen it self but NO it was inside the projector on one of the plates. When I buy something thats saying NEW I want it to be NEW! I would return it but Im in Afghanistan and the shipping cost makes it not worth it!

You simply can't beat the performance for the price. Great everyday projector for the Kids or home use! While it might lack just slightly from the performance especially in bright conditions that "DLP" or High end LCD ($[...] or more in cost)units may deliver. The up front savings as well as the low, low replacement cost of the bulbs (about $[...]

bucks in stead of the HUNDREDS a DLP replacement bulb will cost)makes it a really great choice! - Dlp Projectors - Home Entertainment - 1080p Projector - Lcd Projectors'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Home Entertainment - dlp projectors, lcd projectors dlp projectors Home Entertainment - dlp projectors, lcd projectors