Thursday 17 December 2009

Cable - esata, esata cable


Excellent product. Value buy as I bought for very low price.

I have used this cable only for few hours. During trials - it improved my data transfer speed from average 15 MBPS (with USB) to average 100 MBPS (with eSATA to eSATA) keeping all other conditions same. As written earlier - cable is bit stiff but the cable and connectors are with quality finish. I would reccoment this product. Serial ATA 2.0 Cable, eSATA 300Mbps, 0.5 Meter (1.6 ft)

I bought this cable to hook up my external hard drive to my laptop and it sucks for video transfer. Everything skips and loads so slow I can't watch anything. Might be ok for basic file transfer but sucks for media. The only reason I kept it was as a last resort for basic file transfers.

This product worked as advertised. The cable is a bit stiff, but is of good quality. I used this cable and HD Clone software to clone my hard drive which couldn't have gone better. I would recommend this product.

I'm not saying the product has any issues but the title "eSATA 300Mbps" is ridiculous - it should be "300MBps" or "3Gbps". Someone is not doing his job... Or are they trying to make people not buying their product by labeling the cable to be 10 times slower than what it is?

Although i have problems using this cable with my hard drive it seems to be caused by the hard drive but not the cable. I haven't yet tested the cable with another device but it looks like as described and the shipping was fast.

This is an eSATA cable, with eSATA connectors on both ends.



The title of this item made me think it was a cable to connect a SATA device to an eSATA port. NO! It has an eSATA connector on each end. The bag it came in was labeled "0.5M ESATA/ESATA BLACK CABLE", which would be a better name for this item. I pointed this out to Amazon, but they want me to send various documentation to *prove* that the listing title is somehow wrong. Technically, yes, an eSATA cable *is* a SATA cable. But it is misleading. It's not worth returning, but I can't tell you anything about the quality, since I have no use for it (currently). I gave it one star in the hopes that someone else might read my review before ordering, and avoid the mistake I made. - Esata Cable - Esata'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cable - esata, esata cable esata Cable - esata, esata cable