Wednesday 16 December 2009

Packaging Tape - packaging tape, packing tape


The tape works OK.



The only thing I would note is that this tape feels a little stiff and you need to make sure to press it firmly against boxes or whatever you're sealing. By that, I mean that the tape feels like it's not very sticky. I've used other tape guns with different tape that is more sticky and flexible, but I don't remember the brand... I might post it if I remember.



Anyway, this tape works just fine. I might be splitting hairs by saying other tape is more sticky, because I've sent several packages using this tape and never had a problem.



I would probably buy it again, but if you will need a lot of tape, you might want to test a roll to see how you like it before buying dozens of rolls that you don't like. Scotch Packaging Tape with Dispenser, 2 Inches x 1000 Inches, Clear (142L)

I bought this tape because it looked handy with the dispenser. It does stick and had no problem with the packages but I regret buying it because it makes lots and lots of noise. I quit using it and looking for less noisy ones, if anybody knows a brand that makes less noise please let me know, I will appreciate it. - Packaging Tape - Packing Tape - Packaging'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Packaging Tape - packaging tape, packing tape packaging Packaging Tape - packaging tape, packing tape