Thursday 24 December 2009

Garmin Mount - dashboard mount, garmin mount


I originally bought this for an older Garmin GPS C330 unit that I have, and it wouldn't fit...... wrong demensions.

I also tried this with my Nuvi GPS, and the fit was very tight.. thinking that it may damage the charging bars, I threw it away.

The pivoting head is very tight, to compensate for the lack of an adjustment screw.

The suction cup is stable enough for a standard light gps unit, but nothing more.





Pro's : Cheap priced



Con's : Cheap plastic, No charging capabilities Garmin - GPS receiver windshield mount

This is what I ordered:

Garmin - GPS receiver windshield mount

Sold by: Taradex Inc

Condition: new

Quantity: 1

$5.18 each

Item subtotal: $5.18

Sold by: Wacces

It arrived quickly, installed perfectly and now everyone wants one so I am going to purchase some more if I can get them. It's sturdy, easy to install, is unobtrusive, the Garmin clips in and out easily and I'm very happy with it.

Just what my GPS needed. After losing my first one, I needed a replacement. Of course, at retail they'll charge a hefty $30 price tag, so I was looking for a similar product at a meager price. Finding it here was a relief. Works just right; sticks to my windowshield and stays put. Just be sure to apply enough pressure against the glass, otherwise, the suction won't work. - Garmin Mount - Dashboard Mount - Gps Mount - Garmin Nuvi'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Garmin Mount - dashboard mount, garmin mount dashboard mount Garmin Mount - dashboard mount, garmin mount