Thursday 24 December 2009

Automatic - tag heuer, watches


I have known TAG Heuer for years, but never had a chance to own one. Like most people, I first saw this watch displayed at a jewllery store. It was absolutely beatiful and amazing. and of course the price did shock me with over $7k retail price. the black titanium case with red stitching only makes it look even better. Not likely other expensive watch, this watch it's as heavy as I thought, and it's so comfortable to wear and fits my wrest so perfectly. As a sport watch, this is THE one. The price on amazon is unbeatable, and the amazon watch hot-line salesman explain every especial thing about this watch before I decide to buy it from them. The rubber band is very easy to adjust, and if you want a different, it's very easy to switch.(I think the leather costs about $500 each) And the watch arrived the next day. Thank you amazon.com for a great watch with great price. TAG Heuer Men's CAV518B.FT6016 Grand Carrera Automatic Chronograph Watch - Watches - Tag Heuer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Automatic - tag heuer, watches watches Automatic - tag heuer, watches