Saturday 26 December 2009

Educational - educational, games


I have 4 boys, my oldest is 7 (1st grade), 3 of them can play this game in some form. They love to shake the numbers out. My oldest plays the traditional way, in making math problems. My preschooler tries to find matching numbers and sequences, and my other preschooler tries to identify the numbers. It is such a simple game that you can make up your own way to use it and play it. Head Full of Numbers Math Game

I bought this for my 8 year old son. He is in 2nd grade and loves to play this game. His younger brothers and sisters like to join in also, even though they cant really play by the rules. comes with plenty of game sheets. Great game.

My 6 year old often complains about his math homework, so I took a chance on this game, hoping that it would be a way for him to see that doing math can be fun too. He enjoys this game so much, he doesn't even realize that he's doing math! Fun and educational! Great game!

I bought this game to add to our math lessons. My boys 8 and 11 enjoy playing the game. My only issues is the durability in the dice holder. The holder is not crucial to the game, but I do not foresee it lasting very long. - Fun Read - Educational - Games - Kids'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Educational - educational, games fun read Educational - educational, games