Saturday 26 December 2009

Cherokee Scrubs - cherokee, scrub sets


these scrub pants are described perfectly but they fit large. i ordered mediums and could have used smalls. they also are very long. at least a 34 inch inseam which may work for men, but i will need to hem. Scrubs - Authentic Cherokee Workwear Unisex Scrub Pant (Black, M)

We had been searching for scrubs long enough for my husband (6ft 2in) and were happy to find this company that sells them for a reasonable price. We are pleased with the quality and shipping time was excellent!

I bought two medium white pairs. They are extremely long for me, but they can be hemmed. Other than the length, the fit is great and they are nice quality. They have two pockets on the right thigh which are handy for carrying medical paraphernalia. I am pleased with this purchase.

They're perfect! Tons of pockets; long enough for me (and @ 6' tall this has only been matched by one other brand) and adjustable drawstring for those of us who are thin.



That having been said I should clarify; perfect for me & that is hard to come by!

The scrub pants came a couple of days before the scheduled delivery and were exactly as described and even better quality of material and construction, my last pairs lasted for seven years of daily wearing/weekly washings before becoming a little threadbare in spots. These new pants fit perfectly and feel much more substantial than my previous pairs, but still not heavy or inflexible.

Our hospital changed our scrub colors on us and I was in desperate need of new pants anyway. I bought these because they came in larger sizes and were cheap (compared to what I could find locally). I ordered the same size as I did in Dickies brand. The result was a pair of pants that come up to my bra line and I still walk on. I could have probably gone down two sizes and had them fit. As is, I will be ordering one size down in the future (since a little extra room is good). These are VERY long, which is great for men, but I will be hemming all of my new pairs (or walking on them if I'm too lazy).



In short, order one size down than you really need and you should be ok. Quality is great and there are a million pockets which are handy if you actually work in the medical field.

These scrubs were a great deal, but the pants don't fit as described in the sizing chart. No fault of the seller, just the way it is. I usually wear a 12-13 pant and ordered the medium, however they are very big around the wast. Keep that in mind when you order :) Overall great quality! - Cherokee - Scrub Sets - Medical Uniforms - Scrub Set'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cherokee Scrubs - cherokee, scrub sets scrub set Cherokee Scrubs - cherokee, scrub sets