Saturday 26 December 2009

Cat Pendant - cats


If you're a cat-lover like me--or if you just like whimsical pieces of jewelry--this kitty's for you! I laugh every time I look at it--this cat is hanging on for dear life! It's a nice, solid piece of silver (good weight to it!) and even the face is so expressive. You can slide it onto almost any sterling chain you have and I promise you, people will be stopping you to admire it (and enjoy a good laugh with you)! Beautifully crafted, this is not only fun to wear, it's also a little piece of sculpture you can wear and enjoy for years to come. Adorable!!! Sterling Silver Cat Pendant

Absolutely love this piece! I get many compliments on it as well. It is exactly as it appears and in my opinion is the perfect size. I did change out the chain for a silk cord which I think looks better. - Cats'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cat Pendant - cats cats Cat Pendant - cats