Monday 16 November 2009

Wrist Watches - casual watch, wrist watches


This face of this watch is HUGE yet the watch is light considering its size. It is very good looking watch and very eye catching The band is really large so, it is recommended that it be sized. I would highly recommend this watch. Invicta Men's 1123 Sea Spider Green Dial Black Polyurethane and Stainless Steel Watch

The face is huge and it looks terrific.



Pros: glows in the dark. Very flashy. Invicta offers a free upgrade to 5 yr warranty. Waterproof to 100 meters.



Cons: Spider doesn't move. Knew that when I bought it but it would have been cooler if it moved. Had a hard time finding a jeweler who was willing and could shorten the band. Very flashy.



I know, I listed flashy in both. As Monk would say, it's a blessing and a curse.

When I bought it, it was just over $100 and I was shocked to see the price today at around $500. I doubt I would have paid that much, no matter how cool. - Sport Watch - Wrist Watches - Casual Watch - Invicta'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wrist Watches - casual watch, wrist watches casual watch Wrist Watches - casual watch, wrist watches