Friday 6 November 2009

Student Lab Notebook - student lab notebook


I needed this for a couple chem labs and they work perfectly. The carbon-copy is clear and legible every time. The periodic table that comes with the table is handy for calculations and I use it constantly as a back for the carbon-copies so the pen doesn't go through several pages. What I'm surprised about is that this is so darn expensive! For graph paper with carbon copies, I'm a bit surprised that it costs almost $15 per booklet. This is a notebook that is okay to buy used, granted that most of the pages are there and that pen hasn't gone through more than one sheet of paper. If you feel like you can't take the risk, then I suggest to just buy it new. Student Lab Notebook: 100 Carbonless Duplicate Sets - Student Lab Notebook'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Student Lab Notebook - student lab notebook student lab notebook Student Lab Notebook - student lab notebook