Sunday 8 November 2009

Silly Bandz - silly bandz


Angry Birds Red T-Shirt]I ordered two of these packs, as I have twins. One would have been sufficient, however, I knew that once the other school kids saw them, they would want to trade. My main motivation was that I know Angry Birds is very popular with the middle school children & I wanted my kids to be the first on the block with them. I guess in some small way it would make them 'hip'. Right. I'm old so it was initially difficult for me to distinguish what the heck each bandz character was. My kids had no problem. It was nice to hear the kids at school thought they were great. These bandz match the Angry birds tees I bought them. I usually find neat things for my children on Amazon. Angry Birds Silly Bandz 24-Pack...These Are Officially Licensed Silly Bandz...The REAL ONES!!!

We used these as prizes at our son's Angry Birds birthday party. The kids LOVED them! Because they're hard to find, none of the kids had them and were so excited to have "rare" silly bandz :)As a side note, I contacted the seller to ask for the shipment to come ASAP in time for the party. I found the package on my doorstep just two days later! I was so impressed, and really appreciate the seller's prompt action. Great job!

My Grandsons were so excited when I gave them their new Siily Bandz. They are obsessed with anything Angry Birds, and these bandz provided all the exciting bird and pig shapes they love. The bandz were well made and not flimsy and cheap as many other bandz seem to be. All in all a fun product for any other Angry Birds fans. - Silly Bandz'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Silly Bandz - silly bandz silly bandz Silly Bandz - silly bandz