Sunday 8 November 2009

Flash Dance Sweatshirt Does Not Support ... - br394, pull over


If you wanna look like Justin Bieber, just wear this purple hoodie which is exactly in his trademark color. The large fit me perfectly as a 6'3 athletic male, which is surprising as often the sleeves are not long enough on this type of clothing. The fleece is pretty thin so don't expect the normal thickness of a hoodie, and the fit is more of a slim fit than full cut. The only negative is that the inner fuzz does leave fuzzies all over your t-shirt which might go away after a few washings. American Apparel Unisex Flex Fleece Zip Hoody Medium-yellow

Great coat for the price my only warning is that you make knots in the string of the hood because they came out during my first wash and it was a pain to get the string back inside of the hood. Otherwise, warm and cozy. I ordered a x-small and it fits me like a small/medium.

I've been looking for a classic hoodie for a while--just the basic zip-up sweat shirt you used to be able to get at The Gap, years ago. This is kind of close, but I'm not wild about the fit. It looks just like the picture, so I can't really complain, but it fits pretty snugly over the hips, and that's not really the look I'm after. The sleeves are also very long, so they are very bunched up (again, how it looks in the pictures).



The zipper seems kind of cheap to me--not smooth zipping up. Otherwise the quality seems decent. It is very soft. I haven't washed it, so don't know how it would hold up. - Womens Fashion - Pull Over - Br394 - Oversized Womens Shirts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Flash Dance Sweatshirt Does Not Support ... - br394, pull over womens fashion Flash Dance Sweatshirt Does Not Support ... - br394, pull over