Saturday 28 November 2009

Shrink To Fit - levi 501, 501


I bought this belt for the jeans and match the work boots. When the belt came, it was little bit too short than I expected. For this belt (and all Levi's belt), you need 2 size up from your waist size, just to be sure. Levi's Men's Bridle Leather Belt, Brown, 34

nice Levi buckle, initial impression of the leather was thin with passable quality but after using the belt for couples of months its was actually quite lasting. some area of leather surface cracked slightly after sometime. over all the belt worth the money.

belt was made in Guatemala.

My girlfriend bought me this belt for my birthday and guess what? It's FAKE!

On the first day I got this belt I was excited because it's a cool looking belt but as soon as I opened up the belt and looked at it I noticed the belt buckle is attached to the leather only by a thin piece of black plastic. The two parts are completely different and I'm sure the person selling this product got it from China or something and ripping people off. I also read the reviews from other people and it seems like I'm not the only person having this issue.



DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT GO BUY IT FROM RETAIL BECAUSE THIS PERSON IS A CON ARTIST

the belt i ordered after viewing it thoroughly on the internet, but once i got it i repent on my decision to waste 20 box for this useless item, the buckle loop never stays in the belt whole and pops out every other second...... i have to remain focus on it and see when it comes out and when i have to push it back .. a very bad experience .... - Mens - 501 - 514 - Levi 501'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Shrink To Fit - levi 501, 501 514 Shrink To Fit - levi 501, 501