Saturday 28 November 2009

40mm - kenneth cole reaction belts, 40mm


I bought this as a gift for my husband, never having seen one in person, and was really happy with how durable and stylish it is. I was worried it might be a little wide (too high for belt loops), but it fits and he actually really likes it! very happy with the belt, the price, and the quick ship time. Dickies Mens 38mm Leather Belt With Two Row Stitch, Brown, 36

It feels like real leather; it wears like real leather; it looks like real leather....its a real leather. I love this BELT. I have always contemplated changing my previous belts. When they started falling apart on me, i came on Amazon and its been a blessing. I wish i had done this earlier. Highly recommend this belt to everyone and just for the record, i bought about 2-3 different types so i can switch back and forth instead of using one belt all the time like i did previously.

i wear a 34 waist and i was always told to buy one size up. so i did, and it turns out i went up one notch from my previous belt. and that was with a little tugging involved. ill probably return it for a bigger size. so if you wear a 34 and your still growing get a 38 or buy in a store, you can try them on and see whats your style and what fits the best.

This is the nicest $20 belt I've ever seen, and is for sure my new favorite belt. I love that the hardware isn't shiny or chrome. It's a rough metal that doesn't attract too much attention. This is very well made, not cheap at all. Double stitched and made out of very nice material. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is easily prone to scratch marks - I think it must be real leather. It's versatile and fashionable - love it! Received quickly. - 40mm - Leather Tow Sides Belt - Kenneth Cole Reaction Belts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


40mm - kenneth cole reaction belts, 40mm 40mm 40mm - kenneth cole reaction belts, 40mm