Monday 9 November 2009

Gps System Accessories - laptop, gps system accessories


In conjunction with Microsoft Streets and Trips 2009 I was able to travel from northwest Arkansas all the way to Panama City Beach, Florida and back in no time during spring break 2009. I received up to a maximum of 11 satellite signals which was quite impressive. The powerful magnet on the back sticks to your car's metal surface firmly while the rubber seal keeps it from moving around. I traveled with it to PCB dry and came back in a dark and stormy night across three different states. The rain was ridiculous. I couldn't see 5 feet in front of me and there were floods everywhere but the USB GPS keeps on ticking! Did I mention it was waterproof? I'd highly recommend this product to anyone! GlobalSat BU-353 Waterproof USB GPS Receiver

When I was looking for a GPS receiver to go with my Asus EEE PC 4G, I read the reviews I could find and decided i go with BU-353 GPS receiver. My order turned up quickly at my door, installed the drivers and then plugged it into my Asus EEE PC 4G. It registered the location with 8 satelites!

We took it on a test drive and very much please with the performance. I would recommend it to friends & others.

I am a over-the-road truck driver and my blue-tooth gps unit started going out on me so I looked around for a replacement. Most of the review were positive and that had me really looking at this inexpensive gps. I like the idea of a usb unit as I had already tried the blue-tooth versions and the batteries just do not last well for me as I drive between 5 to 11 hours a day. I have waited for several weeks after purchase and use to write this review as I wanted to give it a good try. I have drive all around the country during that time and I have been places where the road was next to a mountain cut-out on both sides of the road and still had gps lock the only places that I have lost gps signal was when I went through mountain tunnels but it picks back the signal on the other side within seconds. I would recommend this to anyone even if you are not a truck driver. - Gps System Accessories - Navigation - Laptop - Usb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gps System Accessories - laptop, gps system accessories gps system accessories Gps System Accessories - laptop, gps system accessories