Wednesday 14 October 2009

Workout Apparel - russell athletic, men


I had purchased this product several years ago and have been looking for them ever since. No one seemed to have just a Jersey Pant product, everything seemed to be 'Fleece' lined.

After searching on Amazon.com, I found these pants. They are great! They are comfortable and easy to take care of. I recently fractured my back in 6 places and wearing anything with a belt or heavy waist cuff is not comfortable at all. These ARE! They look good and afford comfort during my recovery. Now that I know what this offering is like, I'll buy some extra pairs.

Worth buying! Champion Men's Jersey Pant,Black,Medium

the fabric is much thinner than I expected. good pants to wear arround the house, but average to go outdoors to sports with them.

the "champion" logo is not sewn in the pants, it is glued to them, which is rather dissapointing.

Gotta have pockets on my sweat pants, just gotta - these have them. They are very lightweight material - I'd say it's a tossup between a plain T-shirt and these sweat pants on which is lighter material. A little lighter than I expected, but as advertised. My only complaint is there's no elastic around the ankles - if it's the wrong length it just hangs. The picture doesn't show elastic, so my bad, but I'm still whining anyway.

Comfortable for lounging during the day, but very good for my daily dog walks with my two best friends. Since I can't buy them at any local stores, having reasonably priced online purchases available, make these long jersey pants true "Champions."

These pants are great---------------I wear them all the time and forget about other parts of my wardrobe. They are so comfortable, excellent for the gym, good for sleeping in when with mixed company. Wear them anywhere. They wash beautifully. I do not worry about them shrinking too much as they have a lot of length to them. Give em a try, you will not be sorry! Amazon was very prompt with their shipping.

These arrived very quickly even though I got the free standard shipping. Hub doesn't like anything unless its in the back of his closet from the 80s, so I had to force him to try them on and he actually liked them. His going back to the gym required he get some more workout pants to supplement the one pair of zebra-print weightlifter genie pants he had been using exclusively. He is 6'5", 34 waist, 36 inseam, sometimes meandering into 36 waist territory, and the Large fit him perfectly. Not too tight so he can workout in them, but not too baggy so he doesn't look goofy, and the length is unusual in that they are actually long enough for him - always a problem. They are in the wash now waiting to be put in the dryer. I use the super hot sanitary setting, also clicking the buttons for stain cycle, pre-wash and heavy cleaning, so we will see if they shrank or not, but for now they couldn't be more perfect.

These pants fit me perfect! I don't like the regular sweatpants that kind of feel "heavy", these sweatpants are lightweight and fantastic. They are perfect summer pants for around the house and going out to the park. - Elastic Waist - Pants - Men - Russell Athletic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Workout Apparel - russell athletic, men men Workout Apparel - russell athletic, men