Wednesday 7 October 2009

Universal Laptop Ac Adapter - laptop power adapters, notebook power adapters


The most important specifications for a universal power supply are output voltage and current. Both are missing in the specifications here, and on the web site for the manufacturer. Going to the FAQs on that web site --- this is a 65W power supply. It may not be enough for some models of the vendors they have tips for. Aluratek Universal Power Adapter for Notebook

I was tired of climbing behind the desk at my office and home office so I bought this power adapter so I could have two power adapters

I was worried that a universal Toshiba tip would guarantee compatibility but my worries were unfounded.

This product works great and I am keeping the tips so I can change it if I change my computer.



Great product and great price.

The plastic tip where the plug goes into the adapter partially broke. Now I have to twist and angle it perfectly to get it to charge, basically I have to buy a new one or go insane every time I plug it in. There is no good reason this plastic part should have broken as I've only had it about 6 months.

I have an hp pavilion laptop dv- something or other... and it worked fine. Not exactly, but for the most part. Ever since I moved up north my laptop started crashing with the blue screen and noticed when I took it other place it lasted longer so I figured it had to be either 1) the adapter or 2) the outlet... So I purchased a new adapter, and still crashed. But when I traveled back down to FL it worked fine. So now my laptop resides in FL where it works :) - Notebook Power Adapters - Laptop - Laptop Power Adapters - Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Universal Laptop Ac Adapter - laptop power adapters, notebook power adapters laptop Universal Laptop Ac Adapter - laptop power adapters, notebook power adapters