Monday 5 October 2009

Toshiba Satellite - lithium-ion, laptop batteries


The capacity of this battery seems decent (I'm getting around 2 hours, depending on use.) It doesn't fit perfectly in the battery compartment however-- the edge of one corner does not sit flush with the bottom of the laptop and protrudes about 1/16 inch. That's not to say it's the wrong size; it's just not a perfect fit like the OEM battery. I suspect it was not maufactured to the same tolerances. For the price, it's a perfectly acceptable way to extend the life of this laptop for another year or two, which is all I expect to get out of it. NEW Lithium-ion Laptop Battery for Toshiba Satellite l305d l201 PA3534U-1BRS

This is a good value. I would have given it a higher rating if it wasn't for how long it takes for this battery to be fully charged. My original Toshiba battery would be fully charged within 12-14 hours. This battery takes at least 36 to 48 hours for it to be fully charged. Too many hours in my opinion. It seems to be retaining its charge, though. It has about 2 hours of use available when fully charged, similar to my original Toshiba battery.

This Product works OK. Althoug I asked for a PA3534U-1brs Battery, the seller gave me a PA3533U-1brs Battery. It is totally compatible with my laptop, no problem with that. Shipping was next day. The product was in my door the 5th day. OK. I recomend totally buy by amazon.com

The battery works great. I just needed a new battery since the one that came with my computer stopped working. This one doesn't last more than 2 hours but it's better than my computer dying if it's unplugged. - Lithium-ion - Laptop Batteries - Laptop Battery - Toshiba Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Toshiba Satellite - lithium-ion, laptop batteries toshiba battery Toshiba Satellite - lithium-ion, laptop batteries