Thursday 22 October 2009

Disney Pixar Cars - mattel, disney pixar cars


The only reason I bought this car is because my daughter's name is Holley...spelled the same way, and she was super excited that a cars character had her same name and spelling. The car is still in the box which is fine. Just wish I had not paid so much for something that is not getting played with Disney / Pixar CARS 2 Movie 155 Die Cast Car #5 Holley Shiftwell

I love Disney movies. And now I'm a fan of the Pixar films. I have Cars on DVD and almost the cast toys. I'm doing the same for Cars 2. She's still boxed for now. I have 5 from C2. And a few to go for Cars then I'm done. - Disney Pixar Cars - Mattel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Disney Pixar Cars - mattel, disney pixar cars disney pixar cars Disney Pixar Cars - mattel, disney pixar cars